Get Help with an ITIN Application or Renewal

Filing Taxes

Do you or a family member need help with an ITIN application or renewal? OC Free Tax Prep is here for you!

An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is issued by the IRS to individuals who need to file their taxes but are currently ineligible for a Social Security Number (SSN). If you don’t yet have one, you’ll need to apply for one in order to file your taxes and be eligible for a California cash-back tax credit—which could mean hundreds or even thousands of dollars back in your pocket! 

If you need assistance, we have wonderful partners available to help you in person! Call to set up an appointment today.

  • Abrazar, Inc.
    • Phone: (714) 278-4679
    • Address: 7101 Wyoming Street, Westminster, CA 92683
  • Ponderosa Family Resource Center
    • Phone: (714) 765-5400
    • Address: 320 E. Orangewood Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802 
  • Downtown Anaheim Community Center
    • Phone: (714) 765-5400
    • Address: 250 East Center Street, Anaheim, CA 92804

Share this:


Related Posts


Enter your email address to get updates and information about deadlines & extensions from the OC Free Tax Prep Team. You can also text MONEYBACK to 50503 to get updates sent directly via text message*.

*Charity Alerts 4/mo, see privacy policy. Msg&Data rates may apply. Txt HELP for help. Txt STOP to unsubscribe.

Get Important Updates

Get updates on info, deadlines & extensions

*You can also text MONEYBACK to 50503 to get updates sent directly via text message.

You're now being redirected to