Do you or a family member need help with an ITIN application or renewal? OC Free Tax Prep is here for you!
An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is issued by the IRS to individuals who need to file their taxes but are currently ineligible for a Social Security Number (SSN). If you don’t yet have one, you’ll need to apply for one in order to file your taxes and be eligible for a California cash-back tax credit—which could mean hundreds or even thousands of dollars back in your pocket!
If you need assistance, we have wonderful partners available to help you in person! Call to set up an appointment today.
- Abrazar, Inc.
- Phone: (714) 278-4679
- Address: 7101 Wyoming Street, Westminster, CA 92683
- El Moderna Family Resource Center
- Phone: (714) 532-3595
- Address: 18672 East Center Avenue, Orange, CA 92869
- Good Hands Foundation – Irvine
- Phone: (714) 400-2089
- Address: 20 Truman Street, Irvine, CA 92620
- Southwest Community Center
- Phone: (714) 448-7761
- Address: 1601 W Second Street, Santa Ana, CA 92703